Beautiful cottage accommodation on a working heritage farm
Welcome! Old Meadows Guest Cottage is located on a working heritage farm in the heart of Kelowna's historic lower mission. We look forward to welcoming you to our farm.
We are currently closed due to COVID-19 and will reopen May 1 2022. We made this difficult decision for our family and we hope to welcome you next year. Please stay safe and well. With many thanks, Sarah and Colin. Perfect for friends, families or couples on a romantic getaway, Old Meadows Guest Cottage offers beautiful accommodation on a working heritage farm in the heart of Kelowna's historic lower mission. Minutes from wineries, golf courses, shopping, and beautiful beaches of Okanagan Lake, visitors will enjoy our brand-new heritage cottage, fully equipped with all amenities. While the cottage is self-catering, we do offer a Breakfast Basket. Please visit our Cottage Stay page for more details. We offer farm tours to our registered guests. Within a 10 minute walk are Mission Recreation Park, the Capital News Recreation Center, H2O Adventure and Fitness Centre, Thomson Marsh Park, Michaelbrook Ranch Golf Course, playgrounds, and the extensive Mission Creek Greenway. Safe and convenient off roadway biking starts at the farm and connects to sandy beaches, coffee shops, restaurants and shopping. 10 of the Okanagan's finest wineries are within a 15 minute drive. Enjoy the picturesque surroundings and spectacular location minutes from all that Kelowna has to offer. You can book now by pressing the Airbnb button located at the bottom of the page, through our VRBO listing 1214826, or find us on Bed and Breakfast Canada listing 15009. COVID-19 Response: We would also like our guests to know that with the current unknown circumstances of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19 ) we will be very understanding of any cancellations that may happen because of it. We also would like our guests to know that we do all of our own cleaning and are very thorough but will be taking extra precautions by disinfecting all surfaces, including high touch areas and items between each guests stay. Please contact us with any questions. Warm regards, Sarah and Colin.LEARN MORE READ OUR BLOG
Close to amenities & close to the heart
Experience a rural getaway in the middle of the city
- All season, self catering-cottage
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 2 covered porches, 1 is a screened in veranda
THINGS TO DO OFF THE FARM
- 10 wineries within a 15 minute drive including Kelowna's FabFive Magical winery tour, Summerhill Organic Winery, St.Hubertus, and Cedar Creek.
- Next door is the Mission recreation park, the Capital News Center , H2O Adventure and Fitness centre.
- Fresh local organic produce is grown next door on Old Meadows Organic Farm.
- Safe and convenient off roadway biking right from the cottage.
- Okanagan Lake's beautiful beaches including Sarsons Beach Park and Rotary Beach Park are minutes away by bike or car.
- Two of BC's best skiing and snowboarding resorts, Big White Ski Resort and Silver Star Mountain resort are within an hour's drive.
- Telemark Nordic Club, and Kelowna Nordic Ski and Snowshoe Club are 45 minutes away.